Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Still in Troy

We have had a great time visiting with friends and family during our stay in Troy. Visiting our old stomping grounds can be rather heckic, trying to see as many friends as we can in a short amount of time. I will go to the blacksmith convention this weekend, then we will be on the move again. Our daughter Rachel and her husband Benji have been nice to let us park the MH in their yard for the last couple of weeks. I have to take the MH to get the oil changed tomorrow. Then I will go to the grounds where the conventions is held to help in the setting up for it. I always have a great time there learning and visiting with old friends. Tuesday we take the MH in to get the dash air fixed. We plan to go to Cincinnati next to visit our daughter Stacy, then move on south. My good camera had to be sent in for repairs after the fall from the dash so I haven't been taking many pictures lately. I have no idea how long it will take to get it back but have a backup camera I can use. I sure do miss the Nikon.....

Till next time
Duane and Louise

No comments: