Friday, January 08, 2021

Downtime

The Texas winter is proving mercurial.  We have several nice days when we can spend time outside, then several cold, damp/wet days.  On those days we keep busy with hobbies. 

Duane usually watches/listens to tv while doing stuff on computer or carving, but he received a leather working kit for Christmas.  His first try was the rose on the top left.  Since then he has tried his hand at various designs--feathers, a flower with leaves, and a border for a mouse pad.


 My hobbies are varied, but my most recent is reading.  I have been cleaning and rearranging my "library" and found some books that I have been carrying around for a few years but never got around to reading.  When that space is empty, I'm going to fill it with cd's of music and audio books.  Since Apple killed my Ipod, I need the cd's.  No phone downloads for me.  The stuff I have is not current and therefore not available.

Plugging away the winter,

Louise and Duane

No comments: