Tuesday, January 29, 2013

OUR NEW RIDE

Saturday I took the Fat Boy to Gator Harley in Leesburg to have them check the bike for a bad miss. It was acting the same way it did before I had all the work done on it. While we were waiting for them to look at it we were wondering around the store and found this bike.  After a lot of negotiating we come to a deal. I left with this.  It is a2012 Heritage. It had 2300 miles on it.  I have spent the last couple of days putting on the GPS mount and connection, the seat off of the Fat Boy which I kept and installing the highway pegs. All of this stuff I took the old bike.

This morning I took Louise to the airport in Tampa for her trip to Walnut Creek, CA. to see our newest grandchild. She will be gone for 2 weeks. I stayed behind to cover our work commitment here. I miss her already.
Till next time
Duane and Louise

4 comments:

Paul Weaver said...

WOW!!! Congratulations on the new ride! You'll certainly enjoy that and here's hoping you don't have any problems. It looks heavy.....now you need a bigger toy hauler...LOL

Paul and Marsha Weaver OCT. 17, 2009 said...

WOW...someone is in the money...hehe
Looks like a beauty, Duane.

Hope Louise has a wonderful safe flight and visit. Miss you two!

Donna B. McNicol said...

Sweet new bike!!

rodger schaap said...

Great looking bike. It will be nice on the highway.