Monday, November 22, 2010

The shop


I thought I would post a couple of pics of the carving shop in the trailer. I spent yesterday arranging things a little different to make room for the dust collector I bought. Now I can use my power tools to sand and fine tune things in the shop. I use to have go outside, hook up cords and set things up to sand. Now I can do it all in the shop. One of the residents here that I met earlier this year let me use his shop to make a bench top tool holder so I could get my portable tool box off the bench. This made room for the dust collector. I guess I don't have any excuse for not carving...lol Oh wait... I can always say I don't have the right size wood...
Till next time
Duane and Louise

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know I am years late, but just ran across this and wanted to say that I could not love this more!! Still using and liking your shop? I'm considering a toy hauler for the same reason...a hobby room. Great carvings you do, too!