Sunday, October 31, 2010

My latest carving

This is my latest carving. I found the pattern on the web and thought I would give it a try. I think it turned out pretty well, hope others like it to.
We are just about done with all the doctors here in Shreveport. One more to go, the dentist on Wednesday. I think we will head to Livingston, TX for a week or two before heading on to Deming, NM. We have an appointment to get the last of the things fixed on the trailer while we are in Livingston. . At least I hope it is the last. When we are not going to doctors we have been working on project here, me carving and Louise sewing. I have the Christmas ornaments for the grandkids about done. I had 9 to make year, who knows how many it will be next year...lol
Till next time
Duane and Louise

2 comments:

Paul Weaver said...

NICE!... Duane. I haven't done any carving lately...too busy exploring. Once again, you're stirring my interest to get back to carving.

Paul

where's weaver said...

Oh my...this is BEAUTIFUL. You put lots of pressure on Paul. I told him this would make super gifts for NEXT year. He actually didn't get this year's done but will work on them during the winter months. Keep up the good work. You and Louise are so talented! Let's see if we can get together somewhere after Livingston. Love to see you two. Miss you!