Friday, September 17, 2010

Back in Ohio

We spent the last week at the Escapees Rally in Goshen, Indiana. We met a few new friends, saw some old friends and worked a lot. Yes I said worked a lot. I volunteered to instruct wood carving, Louise quilting. What we didn't realize was the time it required. We were both in the craft hall from 8:30 till 3:30 the first 3 days of the rally . I did get to attend a couple of classes on Wednesday. Louise stayed at the quilting tables all the time. I don't think we be doing that again unless we know what the hours will be going in. I enjoyed the teaching but not the hours it took.
We are in Celina, Oh tonight. Thought we would stop here and do some chores around the trailer before moving back to the kids yard for a few days. Thursday we will move to the Miami County fair grounds for the blacksmith convention. I try to go to that when we are in the area to see old friends and do a little hammering just for old time sake. I think we are going to head to Cincinnati to visit daughter Stacy for a few says after the blacksmith conference. At this point we have no idea where we are heading after that. We will let everyone know when we know...lol
That's it for now
Duane and Louise

No comments: