Thursday, June 19, 2008

The latest carvings


I thought I would post my latest carvings. Lately I have been working on bottler stoppers instead of walking sticks. They are a lot easier to work on in the coach and it has to hot to work outside much. The weather has been in the 90s for a long time now. After working all day in the heat, I'm ready for some air conditioning. We plan on getting up early in the morning to do some fishing. After about 10 it is to hot to be on the water. Hopefully we will have some fish for the freezer tomorrow.

Till next time
Duane and Louise

2 comments:

Donna McNicol said...

You keep getting better and better!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats o the CA job - sounds like fun and close to the new grandbaby in Dec.
We're just packing up from our blessed event in PA, headng back to OH to prep for a horse show with #2 daugh. in Cinci this weekend (and of course, cut grass!!)
No change in our status yet - will keep you posted.
Try to get some fishing in when you can - don't wnt them to forget how to bite before I get there!!
B+S