Sunday, December 16, 2007

Just about ready to head North










I have been falling down on the job of updating the blog lately. We are still sitting at Jeremy and Jennifer's house. I have been doing some carving and Louise has been sewing. I haven't been taking a lot of pictures accept for my carvings, so I guess I'll post those....lol We have a BUNCH of doctor appointments on Monday. 8:00 Louise goes to the dentist, 10:00 is my cat scan on the kidney, 1:00 Louise goes for a breast exam and at 3:00 I go to the eye doctor. Somewhere in there we are suppose to meet with the finacial planner and I'm suppose to stop by the family doc to get my blood pressure rechecked......I hope to head north for Christmas on Tuesday. That is if everything goes according to plan. We will take a couple of days to get there. I think we will return here a day or 2 after Christmas. We are taking the car to Ohio leaving the coach here. After returning to Texas we plan on going to the Celina area for a bit before heading on south.
Till next time
Duane and Louise

No comments: