Sunday, November 11, 2007

Quitman, Ga

The Forge Area
Terry's Fish
Terry's Eagle
Damaskas Blade
File Blade

Are stay in Quitman is coming to an end. We will leave here on Monday to head toward Texas. We have had great time visiting with Kathy and Terry. Eating way to much of Kathy's GOOD cooking and playing a lot of cards. Terry and I spent most of our days forging and finishing knivies and playing in the shop. He has a great shop to work out of. I posted a couple of Terry's art projects, he does a great job. The eagle is full size. He has all of my blacksmithing tools that I kept when we moved to Texas. I stop by once a year to help him learn how to do things on the anvil and he gives my tools a home, pretty cool deal.... Louise has been busy working on things for Grankids, I have been doing some carving at night. Last might the knive slipped and I cut the S... out of my hand. I need to learn not to do that, it hurt...lol Not sure what road we will take to get back to Texas or how long it will take. We will call Monday to set up doctors appointments for some time in December. That may dictate how long we take to get there.
Till next time
Duane and Louise

No comments: