Tuesday, May 22, 2007

British Columbia

















We are now in British Columbia, Canada. We crossed over this morning. The border crossing went pretty good. They ask how long we were going to be in Canada about 5 times. They ask if I had any firearms, if I owned any, where they were, about 3 times. Other then that, it went good. We are in a rv park in Lillooet, BC. What a trip getting here. The road we took for 40 some miles was a 2 lane rough curvy steep horseshoe turns road. The main road, BC1, is hilly and curvy but nice. The first 2 pics are along the road getting here, the good road. We had no place to pull off the bad one. The rest are from the campground we are in. The good thing is this park has wifi so I can get email and update the blog. We will be here 2 or 3 days then head on north. The river is really high right now so I don't know if I'll get much panning in, but I'll try.
Till next time
Duane and Louise




No comments: