Monday, February 19, 2007

Davis Mountians




The first pic is of the canyon in Davis Mountian State Park. The second is one of the many mule deer we saw there. The third is at the site of Fort Davis National Historic Site. We spent most of the day wondering around the fort site. Lots of interesting buildings and a nice museum. After we left there we went geocaching for a while. We found 5 that day. We have moved up to Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico for a couple of days. Will go to the caverns tomorrow, then maybe geocach a bit. I think we will go to the Guadalupe Mountians National Park for a couple of days when we leave Carlsbad. It is about 40 miled from here and on the way to El Paso, our stop. Then it will be on across New Mexico. Internet access is giving me trouble around this part of the country, so, sorry I have not been posting more often. Any time I have it I try to post. Having a great time.
Till next time
Duane and Louise


No comments: