Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Back on dry land





We are back on dry land once agan. In Celina, Tx till Wensday then over to Kilgore, Tx for a coupe of days before heading south. The weather on the criuse was perfect, 70's at night, low 80's during the day. We had a great time visiting with our friends that went with was. Went to Mexico, Grand Cayman, and Ohco Rios. Louise loved the snorkel time she had at Ohco Rios. We had a hard time getting her out of the water when it was time to leave. As for me, I ate way to much. All my pants must have shrunk while on the trip. lol I guess I had better get back on the ole diet.
When we leave Kilgore we will head to Livingston, Tx to the Escapees park for a few days. After that we have no set plans for a while. All I know is we will be going to Big Bend National Park, then on to Califorina. No time table set for that. I will set up the Alaska ferry part of the trip sometime this week. That will put us on a time frame for that part. That will be in June. Till then we plan to wonder a bit to see what we can see.
Till the next time
Duane and Louise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont feel bad about "shrinking pants syndrome" - I've read that the average weight gain during cruises is 1lb a day! Had fun looking at your pictures - looks like next time I'm going to have to make it a cruise. Happy travels and adventures!