Sunday, September 24, 2006

Back in Troy

We are back in Troy, Ohio for a couple of days. We went the rv rally in Van Wert, Ohio this past week. We had a real good time. Went to a lot of classes on rv care and a couple on traveling the country. Found out a lot about work camping. Went to a class on working for the U S Park Service and a class on going to Alaska. The night time entertainment was pretty good. We really enjoyed ourselves.
Left Van Wert on Friday to go back to Troy for the blacksmith convention. I got to see a lot of my old friends from my smithing days. I watched several of the demonstrators and kind of got the urge to do some smithing, but no place to put the forge in the rv......lol

We will leave Troy by Wednesday morning. We are heading back to Texas for my doctors appointment. Not sure how we will go yet. Thinking of going back through Missouri. Maybe stopping at Branson. We will let everybody know when we know.

That's it for know

Duane and Louise

No comments: