Friday, August 11, 2006

Michigan

Mowing the field.




This is a clock tower at Greenfield Village, the men ring the bell.

We're on the move again!! We had everything fixed on the coach that we had signed up for and took off for Michigan. Spent the first night in Cabela's parking lot, it's free!! Then we were off to Ypsilanti, Mi to a KOA camp ground. It was real nice but real expensive. Stayed there for 3 nights while we went to the Ford Museum and Greenfield Village. We spent from 9:30 till 5:00 walking and looking both days, boy were we tired. The bad news is my camera went haywire and I had to send it back to the company for repairs. I still my old camera so I can still take pictures. Friday we left for parts north. Stopped at a Flying J for the night. They have wifi here so I get things done that need to be done on the net. We are working our way to Canada as slowly as we can. Have to be there Aug 19 so we have a few days to hit some other sights. Going to stop at Mackinaw City and then Mackinac Island for a few days of sight seeing.

That's it for now

Duane and Louise


No comments: