Wednesday, June 28, 2006

YEA !!!!!!!!

Went to the doctor today. I was told that I could do whatever I wanted to as long as it didn't jostle me around to much. He said I could get back to exercising but not to lift anything heavy yet. He gave me a letter to carry with me to give to a doctor in another town so I can get a CT scan on the road. I have to have one every 3 months for a while. I called GM and I have to go in to the plant on Friday to sign my retirement papers, then we can do whatever we want to.

We are planning to move the coach over to Jeremy and Jennifer's house for a few days to finish getting things ready to travel north. We have to do some rearranging so things travel better, remove stuff and add some other stuff. We will probably head to Ohio first either via Illinois or Kentucky, not sure yet. Hopfully we will be on the road sometime next week. I am awaiting a call from the factory to tell me when I need to have the coach there to correct the satellite issue. After that it's Canada in August to go fishing with Stacy and Carrie, then to Ohio for Madeleine's 2nd birthday.

No comments: