Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Still Plodding


Somehow we have gone over our available data usage, our internet transmissions have sloooooowwwwwed down to a crawl.  My plan was to highlight The Trails @ Lavender Road  rv park where we are staying, but  now will be publishing only one picture.  No problem.  This is the entire park, except for Office/Laundry and the owner/manager's cottage.  There are 28 rv slots, 1/2 back-ins around the perimeter, while the other 14 are pull-thrus along the middle connector road.  Along the treeline on the left are five little cabins hiding behind the rvs.  To my left is the interstate and to the right runs the rolling hills that I walked pre-op.


Now, twice a day I walk the three roads through the park.  


I'm a lot faster than the computer.

Louise and Duane

No comments: