Monday, March 11, 2019

Serious Business


This has been a busy day for us here in Tyler, TX.  Early this morning (8 am) we were in our primary care doctor's office for our yearly checkups.  From there we went to the lab (same building) and gave blood.  I also had a hip xray, a result of my complaint of reoccurring pain.  We were urged to get the updated shingles vaccine, which may take a while.  The vaccine is new and not readily available yet.
Duane's lab tests were good.  Mine weren't available yet, but I don't expect any surprises.  My hip has arthrosis, a non-inflammatory degenerative condition associated with aging.  In other words, I'm old and put up cheap.

From there we went to breakfast, then some shopping.  In the evening we played pickleball.

The fun is just starting.

Louise and Duane

No comments: