Thursday, March 12, 2020

Feelin' It


I guess my mild sinus infection/cold is not a 24 hour thing.  Today my nose started running, and  my tickle cough increased as did my feelings of fatigue.  The fatigue doesn't stop me from walking or doing chores, but after a bit I do lose energy and interest in moving for a while.  Duane annoyed me by looking sideways at me whenever I hacked.  The message was clear:  you have the "chrony"--stay away from me!  No sympathy will be coming from that area anytime soon.

My Ohio granddaughter informed me today that starting Monday her school will be closing for the rest of the month because of the virus, and Duane found out that the Glass Center, where we play indoor pickleball, will be closing after Saturday, also until the end of the month.

Hangin' in,

Louise and Duane


No comments: