Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Step Three

The forecast heavy thunderstorms arrived right on time.  We woke to rain that lasted--without stopping--from 8 this morning to 5 this evening.  To pass the time Duane played pickleball in the morning, and went to a chiropractor visit this afternoon.  I finished a book,  and actually started step three of my scrubber project.  Step one was to buy the netting, step two was to cut it into strips and step three is to crochet the strips into scrubbers.


Two of the scrubbers.  They are different sizes because I get distracted and forget where I am in the pattern, and size doesn't matter.   

For the rest of the week the forecast is for rain and temperatures 10 degrees lower than normal.  I see another book and lots more scrubbers in my future.

Hanging in there,

Louise and Duane

No comments: