Saturday, February 01, 2020

Not Again!


Yep!  I'm still at it! While working for 4 months making  Christmas presents and getting them delivered, I promised myself that when I was finished I would take time for reading and puzzling.  Once I discovered that the puzzles could be covered for eating and would travel without falling from the table, I was on a roll. 

I found this one interesting because of it's size--26"x37" with only 600 pieces, and because it's a puzzle within a puzzle.  Sprinkled through the picture are 13 ladybugs, 8 ants, 5 bees, 2 caterpillars, and 1 grasshopper.  I also enjoyed counting the hummingbirds (8)  and the butterflies (13).  Another interesting facet is that the center of the picture is a globe which mirrors the outside edges.  For instance, there is only one ruby throated hummingbird.

Today the sky finally cleared and the sun shone--for about an hour before sunset!

Another day, another puzzle!

Louise and Duane

No comments: