Tuesday, February 04, 2020

Nonsense

It's not true that we have nothing to do here at Rainbow Plantation Escapees Rv Park in Summerdale AL.  There are lots of activities at the Club House, and we have not revisited the home of the Thrown Roll for dinner.  Unfortunately, we spent our food wad at the grocery on Sunday, and now throw our rolls at home.  Duane has been feeling puny and has not done anything for two days--although today he did get dressed.  As for myself, after months of traveling and visiting, I am enjoying my 'at home' time doing what I want when I want.  I walk 30 minutes every day while reading my latest novel, work pencil puzzles, and put together 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles.  
The latest ones have been oversized and didn't want to keep their shapes.  The latest one fit quite nicely on my board.

This is a picture by Charles Wysocki, one of my favorites.  His scenes are pleasant street scenes that include horse drawn carriages, people, and small businesses.  I find them fun and easy to do and a very pleasant way to spend my days.  

Only two more days left in our stay here.

Louise and Duane

No comments: