Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Hmmm

Today, trying to ignore the dark gray, cold, wet day outside, I  was looking in the cupboard we have above the tv where I keep my dvd's.

It seemed a bit "off" somehow.  First, the top of the cupboard stops about 3 inches from the ceiling.  I wondered why I have dead space instead of three more inches of cupboard heighth.

The next thing I noticed was this little light which is, I guess, supposed to light the inside of the cupboard.  I wondered why it is off center.  I also wondered where the power switch was located.  I looked on the top of the cupboard and found wiring coming from the wall but not hooked up to the light.

Now all of these things are making me go "hmmm":
Why the dust-collecting space instead of extra cupboard space, why the light is off center, and why have a light that isn't wired in and doesn't have a switch?

Wish I'd seen all that before we bought the house!

Louise and Duane

No comments: