Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Work Day


While the rest of the country freezes, we are really enjoying the sunny warm weather here in central Florida.  With daytime temps in the 80's we roast in the hot sun during pickleball, but relax in the cool air conditioning the rest of the day. 

In case you forgot, this is what warm sunny days look like.






Duane and I are still working on Christmas presents part of the day and evening.  This morning he took time out to play pool with the local club while I worked on making the back of my last quilt and making lunch.  We both played pickleball after lunch, then I finished the quilt back while he used his power carver on his latest grandkids' Christmas ornaments. 

I plan on having the quilt done this weekend, and starting my last two projects.  Duane still has a couple of weeks to go on his.

Tomorrow--I don't have to cook!  Yay!

Louise and Duane

No comments: