Monday, November 25, 2019

Figures

It figures that when I can finally post lots of pix again, we are mostly hanging around the rv park and have nothing particular to photograph!

We spent the greater part of a beautiful sunny day wending our way through heavy traffic in Brandon, FL, just east of Tampa.  We loaded up on fabric at the JoAnn Store, meat, candy and health supplements at Costco, and made a stop at Gander RV (Gander Mountain bought our Camping World) to order a new window for the one that was broken in Cincinnati.

We saw a couple of interesting signs.  One said Nail Bar.  We never thought of nails as a snack.  I managed to get a picture of another one.  I noticed that it didn't say how to contact the Dr.  Hmmm. 

Meanwhile I continue to work on my latest quilt and Duane is working away with his power carver.

More work and play in our future.

Louise and Duane

No comments: