Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Goodbye Again

The weather remained perfect again today.  Duane used the morning to pack up and secure the stuff in the garage.  I can't secure my part of the house until after breakfast tomorrow morning, so I was free to goof off.  At 2:00 we walked to Sandy and Ralph's house, jumped in their van and went to lunch.

We ended up at The Fish Pond, a locally owned and operated cafe that serves a variety of dinners, sandwiches and breakfast all day.  The guys ate breakfast, Sandy had a sandwich, and I went Mexican with fajitas, rice and beans.  Ironically, none of us had fish.  I took my camera, then forgot to get a picture.  The one above was taken at Colorado River TT.
After a leisurely 2 hours we meandered home for a rest before pickleball with Sandy, Mike, Hal and Val.   After 2 hours of evening fun, we had to say goodbye to all of our new friends--again.

Tomorrow, we set up near Tyler.

Louise and Duane

1 comment:

Paul and Marsha Weaver OCT. 17, 2009 said...

Beautiful day to be with good friends.