Friday, December 16, 2011

We are out of here

Just a short post to let everybody know that I went to the doctor today for my kidney scans and they came back ALL CLEAR. No cancer found. I want to thank all who wished me well and said a prayer for me. I must admit I was a little worried this time around. All the doctor appointments are complete with no major problems for either of us.
We will head back to Van Alstyne in the morning to leave our trailer at a friend of Jrs. and hit the road to Ohio Sunday returning to TX on the 26. When we get back we will head on west to our next workcamp job in Congress, AZ. unless something changes.
Merry Christmas to all our readers
Duane and Louise

4 comments:

The Bright's said...

That is very good news... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Rodger said...

Great news......ride...ride ...ride and have a Merry Christmas!!

Mac said...

A great Xmas present! Enjoy the holiday.

Paul and Marsha Weaver OCT. 17, 2009 said...

We are thrilled for you two! God is Good as always. Safe travels back to Ohio! What a Merry Christmas you will all have.