Sunday, September 02, 2007

Nearing Ohio

Tonight we are in Des Moines, Iowa. Since we left Yellowstone, Louise has been in a hurry to see the new grandbabies so we have driven more miles then we would have normally. We are stopping at Louise's brother's house in Normal, IL tomorrow before heading on to Ohio. Should be in Ohio Tuesday or Wednesday. Last night Louise pierced her thumb with an ice pick. She was breaking up ice with the pick and her thumb got in the way. She ran the pick through her thumb along side the nail. I told her she should put a ring in it and start a new fad. She didn't think that was a funny as I did....LOL She's doing fine except when she buttons her pants....lol The other news is my good camera broke. It is now my bad camera. It seems it was left on the dash when I went to take off. On the floor it went!! Now it won't work. When we get to Ohio I will take it to the camera shop to get it fixed. Till then I still have my old camera, but it isn't as much fun to use.

Till next time
Duane and Louise